Here are my answers to Cee’s Share Your World for this week.
If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
Pad Thai with tofu and extra peanuts. I could eat that three meals a day. I should probably learn to make it, because it’s a drive for us to get good Pad Thai.
What is the worst thing you ate recently?
I’ve blanked it out of my mind, fortunately.
You are comfortable doing nothing? For long stretches of time?
Define “nothing” and “long stretches of time”. Doing absolutely nothing like while meditating is still uncomfortable for me, so no. If you count just spending hours roaming around in my own head as doing nothing, then yes. I’m really good at that.
List of Jobs You Think You Might Enjoy:
- astronaut (what I originally wanted to be before I found out little girls couldn’t be one. Thank you, Sally Ride, for changing all of that).
- cartoonist (if I could draw)
- professional balloon artist (I would love to decorate parties and special occasions)
- philosopher (see above question)
- Alpaca farmer (I love those wonderful animals)
- sociologist (just because the study of cultures fascinates me)
- owner of a retreat center for thoughtful women
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I’ve been having fun watching Cee get all jazzed about doing her cross stitch again. She makes such beautiful creations. I love watching her thought process as she’s putting a new design together.
For those of us who are curious, I didn’t make it to the farmers’ market to see the mean soap lady. Maybe next Satruday.
I’m looking forward to the rain returning. We’ve had a mild summer, and I appreciate that, but we’re coming to the point in the year when I start missing our rain.